Would you like to work for a Danish design brand?
The VOLA subsidiary in Melbourne is looking for a new
Business Development Manager.
You will preferable have a sales background within the sanitary brassware industry or a background within the architectural and design industry. You will preferably have experience of helping architects, designers and developers in the specification process.
It is absolutely necessary that you are able to understand and communicate the VOLA brand values.
Duties to include:
• Meeting current and potential specifying architects and developers in order to promote VOLA on forthcoming projects
• Overseeing high profile VOLA projects from design stage through to installation
• Help architects, interior designer and building owners specify VOLA for their projects when they visit the VOLA showroom
• Maintaining the VOLA Customer Management System.
• Preparing and participating in events in the VOLA showroom and lunch presentation in architectural offices
• You will report to Regional Manager in Melbourne.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, sales oriented consultant to join an expanding and successful company with a strong design brand.
Sales package neg.
Please apply in writing including your current C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org